It is ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Antarctica is a unique place; among its main characteristics are its extreme conditions that make it one of the few places that are practically uninhabited. However, these conditions are not an obstacle to microbial colonization.<br>
These microorganisms capable of surviving in sub-zero polar oceans provide advanced actives with exceptional properties for your skin.
Antarctic glycoproteins offer cryoprotective and restructuring properties that protect against extreme cold, in addition to many other very interesting properties for the skin.
Soothes, protects and moisturizes the skin.
– Protection against extreme cold conditions
– Promotes skin cohesion and restructuring
– Stimulates skin regeneration, increasing collagen and elastin synthesis.
– Wrinkle reduction
– Provides firmness, elasticity and reduces dryness.
– Provides significant levels of hydration to the skin