Known as the miracle plant. Aloe vera has been a great ally for centuries for its soothing and repairing properties.
The name aloe vera means aloe "shiny bitter substance" and vera "true". Aloe vera is known for its healing/medicinal properties and has been used for centuries for beauty, health and skin care.
Moisturizes and soothes
Acts as an anti-inflammatory
Diminishes skin imperfections
Moisturizes, soothes and improves skin integrity.
Aloe vera is a cosmetic active ingredient whose juice is used to treat skin burns. But its effect goes much further, as it is rich in mucopolysaccharides, which help to retain moisture in the skin.<br>
Its moisturizing effects improve skin integrity, diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles and reduce erythema. Makes the skin more elastic and less wrinkled.
– Moisturizes the skin by maintaining skin moisture and improving skin integrity
– Diminishes skin imperfections
– Provides elasticity by reducing expression lines, resulting in smoother skin.
– It acts as an anti-inflammatory and tissue regenerator, promoting faster wound healing.
– Cleanses the skin from its deepest layers by removing dirt from the pores.
– Helps the healing, scarring and disappearance of acne.
– Soothes and refreshes the skin
– Ideal for all skin types, including the driest or most dehydrated.