Winter is coming and your skin barrier is becoming vulnerable. You want a simple, easy-to-apply beauty routine that’s not too time-consuming, yet is effective and provides those desired results on your skin.
Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is on-trend in the cosmetics industry and it’s no wonder. This active ingredient provides the skin with a variety of benefits, whatever your skin type.
What are the main cosmetic properties of Niacinamide active ingredient?
- Improves the appearance of the skin, balancing an uneven skin tone.
- Reduces skin discolouration.
- Protects the skin from urban pollution by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Anti-ageing effect, visibly reducing the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to improve skin elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of unwanted shine on the skin by helping to reduce sebum secretion.
- Provides hydration for comfortable feeling skin.
You can find this “all-round” ingredient in the following products from our Sesshin range:
• Regenerating Serum: contains a high concentration of Niacinamide, which helps to protect the skin from urban pollution, reduces expression lines and wrinkles, and balances an uneven skin tone.
• Mattifying Moisturising Gel Cream: provides hydration while combating the first visible signs of ageing and regulating sebum production for a perfectly matte finish.
Sesshin includes many anti-ageing and highly moisturising ingredients to accompany you on your skincare journey. Remember, a daily cleansing and skincare routine is essential at any age – it’s just as important as sports or a healthy diet. There’s no excuse, your skin will thank you. It’s very important you take care of yourself – if you don’t, who will?
PRODUCT SAFETY & REGULATORY AFFAIRS