Dark circles, dull and fatigued skin, lack of elasticity, dry skin, no trace of radiant skin… Right! That is what we see when we look us in the mirror after one night longer than normal.
The skin is strongly affected by the lack of sleep. We are not talking only about when we go out to have dinner and we have a few drinks with Friends but also, if we have night works or we have small children with trouble sleeping.
That is why, we are going to share with you some tips to look fresh and radiant skin after staying up all night.
WHY A GOOD REST IS SO IMPORTANT?
First of all, we need to consider the importance of proper sleep. We should sleep at least 8 hours. If we don’t do it, our nervous, immune, respiratory, digestive or cardiovascular systems can suffer the consequences.
“Sleep plays a vital role in our good health and well-being. Getting enough quality sleep helps protect our mental health, physical health, and quality of life”
Attending to the skin, the lack of sleeping hours causes us to age faster and, of course, we do not want to appear older than we really are.
TIPS TO RECOVER RADIANT SKIN AFTER STAYING UP ALL NIGHT
- Before sleeping, apply Sesshin Recovery Night Cream on the skin. It provides deep hydration while you sleep and the energy that the cells need for their correct repair.
- When you wake up, cleanses your skin deeply to remove toxins. You can use Three Action Foam or Three Action Melting Cleanser.
- Moisturizes your with Sesshin Ultra-Hydrating Rejuvenating Cream. Gently take a small amount of the product onto fingers and massage into face and neck until thoroughly absorbed.
- Home remedy. Apply warm green tea bags over closed eyes for 5 minutes. This will help you reduce inflammation. Another option is to use collagen products because with excesses your epidermis loses its natural texture. We recommend you Sesshin Multi-Active Eye Cream that improves tone, flexibility and uniformity.
- Good coffee. If you’re addicted to coffee, it’s your lucky day. Caffeine will not only give you the energy you need, but it has soothing and antioxidant properties.
- And now… Let’s make up! We start with a dark circle’s concealer. Keep in mind that to neutralize redness it is advisable to use a green concealer and to neutralize the dark shade of dark circles we can use a yellow concealer.
Use BB Cream to make up your skin. It’s a Good humectant when the skin is dehydrated. For a radiant skin finish, use an illuminator above the cheekbones, in the center line of the nose and in the middle of the forehead. It will help you define your features and bring extra light to your face.
Let’s fix the look with eyeliner and mascara. Outline the eye by the upper and lower outer contour. Try to make a thin line to prevent the eyes from looking smaller. Use a mascara with volume to open your eyes and look more rested. Finally, put a little blush on the cheeks and voilá! The final touch for revitalized looking radiant skin.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day. The skin should also be hydrated from the inside.
Finally, either because you have not been able to fall asleep, you went to bed late, or you directly went out with your friends and have rested little, you can look radiant skin with these tips. Repeat these steps during a couple of days and you’ll never get to the office with a pale face.